Jun 22, 2012

Work FOTD (Face of the Day)

    


For my internship this summer, my company allows casual Fridays. So I decided that I would show you my usual work face since I would spend as much time this morning putting together a business casual outfit. I will provide a complete list of the products I used after the pictures.





Face
Primer: Korres Mattifying Primer
Foundation: Make Up Forever Face & Body Shade #46
Concealer: MAC Pro Longwear Shade NW50

Eyes
Primer: MAC Paintpot in Nubile
MAC eyeshadows: Moleskin, Outre, Folie and Brown Down
Eyeliner: Stila Stay All Day Liquid Liner in Intense Blsck
Mascara: Benefit They're Real

Cheeks:
Blush: MAC Cremeblend blush in Florida
Bronzer: Guerlain Terracotta Bronzing Powder in #08 Ebony

Lips:
MAC Cremesheen in Richer, Lusher

1 comment:

  1. Imagine I'm your boss and told you on the work night out you could be going to lose your internship. You beg me not to do it and say you will do anything to keep it. So I suggest we have sex, which at first who say no, but then agree to. I then take lif up the front of your skirt and slide my fingers around your panties into your pussy and you take my penis out of my trousers and stroke it. I soon have a raging erection in your soft hand. I then proceed to enter you whilst we are standing up in the restroom. Your pussy is lovely and tight and the pictures above are your face as I see it as I fully enter you and feel inside you with my cock. Your face stays emotionless, and you just moan involuntarily, as I pump your pussy. Your staid expression doesn't matter to me, as I have what I want, to fuck you, and if anything is a turn on, making my cock even stiffer and encouraging me to push deeper in you. Eventually I can hold back no longer, and my cock spurts time and time again my warm spunk inside you. I look at your face just like above as I do this and say "Wow' I'm going to fill your pussy up with my cum. I've always wanted to fuck you. How's my cock feel, deep inside you. Ooooh you have a lovely pussy. Here have more of my sperm. This feels so nice. Have you ever had a white man before?"
    Eventually I finish and you say to me with a little tremor in your voice "You're the only white man who's been inside me, have you finished?" "For now, as I'm sure you can feel my cock is still stiff. I will be able to cum again. I will keep my penis in your vagina whilst we French kiss okay?" "Okay, you're the boss" you reply. "Let me open your blouse, I want to see your lovely breasts, I've always admired them. I've seen your nipples poking out and it makes me horny in the office" I slowly move my hand up your blouse and then slide my hand into your bra and move it down to expose your full breast and your pert nipples, my cock stiffening even more at the sight. I then press my lips against yours and our tongues enter each other mouths, whilst I fondle one of your firm breasts.

    ReplyDelete