Jun 22, 2012

Work FOTD (Face of the Day)

    


For my internship this summer, my company allows casual Fridays. So I decided that I would show you my usual work face since I would spend as much time this morning putting together a business casual outfit. I will provide a complete list of the products I used after the pictures.





Face
Primer: Korres Mattifying Primer
Foundation: Make Up Forever Face & Body Shade #46
Concealer: MAC Pro Longwear Shade NW50

Eyes
Primer: MAC Paintpot in Nubile
MAC eyeshadows: Moleskin, Outre, Folie and Brown Down
Eyeliner: Stila Stay All Day Liquid Liner in Intense Blsck
Mascara: Benefit They're Real

Cheeks:
Blush: MAC Cremeblend blush in Florida
Bronzer: Guerlain Terracotta Bronzing Powder in #08 Ebony

Lips:
MAC Cremesheen in Richer, Lusher

No comments:

Post a Comment